Sudoku of the Day

Here's a nifty little blog enhancement I discovered while exploring Manjeet Say, a funny little blog I found at blog catalog. I got interested in the Sudoku game he had in his sidebar. One of the reasons I was so interested was that I had found two photos of the world's largest Sudoku game, and I was thinking of posting it on Way Cool Pictures. It made sense to me to post the game widget along with the photos. This is what it looks like. Cool huh?


If you are unfamiliar with the game of the Sudoku, the idea is pretty simple. You want to get the numbers 1-9 in every vertical and horizontal row, as well as every small square on the puzzle without repeating one.

No comments:

Ask The Plumber Guy!

The Plumber Guy

Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Guy! It doesn't even have to be a plumbing question... this guy is great with how to fix just about anything! Go on... you know you want to... ask him a question.
Your question:
Plumber Guy says: