Get a Clock for Your Website

I saw a nifty clock at Earn Money with Google Adsense today, the clock was so cool that I followed the link on it and discovered a nifty little website, Clock Link. Here you can find a wide variety of clocks for your blog or website.

They come in a wide variety of different colors, shapes, and sizes. Here are a few of my favorites:





I'm using the one below on our prosperity project to count down the days as we go. And since we are between projects at the moment, this one is a count down to the start of the next one:



Cool huh?

1 comment:

Kevin Thompson said...

Hi Shirley,
This post is right on time. I just changed my blog theme and it includes a clock. I wanted to use a widget but it would have made the clock disappear. Thank you for this information. I will look for a replacement clock for my blog. This is a great tip. Thanks again.

Ask The Plumber Guy!

The Plumber Guy

Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Guy! It doesn't even have to be a plumbing question... this guy is great with how to fix just about anything! Go on... you know you want to... ask him a question.
Your question:
Plumber Guy says: