A Million Pixels

I found this post at the Million Dollar Website.

Free Ad Space on a Million Pixel Website.
July 26th, 2007

Do you have a website, blog or affiliate program you would like to promote? How about promoting your site for free? If you do then you may have just stumbled on great offer here. I need help testing and promoting a “Million Pixel Website”.

Since starting this blog I have learned one of the hardest things to do is to get your site noticed. Most bloggers are on a tight budget so advertising a new site is usually left up to submitting to directories, so I decided to set up our own “Million Pixel Website” but the only difference is this one will be free (at least for a while).

Interested? Visit the post and get the details on how to sign up.

Here's a screen capture of what the page looks like. See the wierd dude with the bugged out eyes and the tattoos? Those are the pixels I grabbed. I think he stands out nicely in the crowd! I linked it to More Cool Pictures


No comments:

Ask The Plumber Guy!

The Plumber Guy

Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Guy! It doesn't even have to be a plumbing question... this guy is great with how to fix just about anything! Go on... you know you want to... ask him a question.
Your question:
Plumber Guy says: