Networking

My experience over at Blog Catalogue has been great. I've found all sorts of really great resources and the response from the people there has been great! So much so, that I have been buried in "networking fun", and haven't had time to get all the cool stuff posted. If you have blogs that you want to promote, I definitely recommend it.

I have also been doing quite a bit of networking over at Zaadz, making friends there and visiting their blogs and sites. If you are interested in positive thinking, changing the world, spirituality, and stuff like that, I think you will find Zaadz to be a great place to meet new people and promote your own ideas etc.

What I have discovered, however, about networking is that it takes time. And if you want to make contact with people, it's important to actually look at what they have to offer and comment on it. And it's important also to stay on top of all the places you have left comments so that if there is a reply to you... or a question to you... you'll know and can answer it.

Networking on the web is like having conversations with lots of people, in lots of different places, all at the same time - and all at different times. It can be very overwhelming. So ... my advice would be. Start slow, go for quality over quantity. Over time the quantity will grow.

1 comment:

Abu Zunnur said...

You are right, I've been enjoying Blog Catalogue as well, its a very nice place to 'meet' new friends.

I enjoyed your cool pictures very much, especially those in "More Cool Pictures", had a good laugh.

Ask The Plumber Guy!

The Plumber Guy

Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Guy! It doesn't even have to be a plumbing question... this guy is great with how to fix just about anything! Go on... you know you want to... ask him a question.
Your question:
Plumber Guy says: