Blog Catalogue

Today, I found this nifty little website - blogging service - called Blog Catalogue.

It provides yet another way to get your blogs out where people can see them, and it also has some nifty little blog enhancers like widgets that create a small image gallery of blog visitors, and a message board.

It's easy to customize the widgets to match your site colors, with a preview and a color box to click on, nothing complicated and you don't have to "know" html to use it.

It's free to sign up, and user friendly. It's even got a small "vote for my site" button. I installed one in my sidebar. Go click on it and vote for me!

No comments:

Ask The Plumber Guy!

The Plumber Guy

Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Guy! It doesn't even have to be a plumbing question... this guy is great with how to fix just about anything! Go on... you know you want to... ask him a question.
Your question:
Plumber Guy says: