Auction Ads

I signed up with Auction Ads tonight, it was really simple and easy. Here's how it works:

  • Sign up to be an AuctionAds publisher.
  • Insert their ad code on your web site.
  • Place place auction ads targeted to your content on your site.
  • Users buy products they're interested in and you make money.


I'm not sure why, but the ads won't show up if I put the html into this blog post. So I have the ebay auction ads towards the bottom of the page. I am currently using the key words "office supplies; movies". As time goes by, I may change those key words. So, if you're curious to see what the ads look like, scroll down and take a look. You can't miss it. It's pretty big!

If you are interested in putting Auction Ads on your own site, click on the link on the ad. That way, I'll get a little something for it :)

No comments:

Ask The Plumber Guy!

The Plumber Guy

Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Guy! It doesn't even have to be a plumbing question... this guy is great with how to fix just about anything! Go on... you know you want to... ask him a question.
Your question:
Plumber Guy says: