50x50

Today, while researching Hex symbols for possible inclusion in Mandala Madness, I stumbled onto a really interesting website/art project called 50x50. It is an ongoing online work of art made of 50 pixel square images from artists around the world.

I thought it was pretty cool, so I submitted this image, called "Ring of Power", I'll just have to wait and see what happens with that. And then, I got to thinking about my Sell Art Online blog, and how I haven't posted there in months, so I got busy and did a little work on that.

It's a lovely rainy day today, and once I get caught up on everything, I must might go looking for online galleries and really go crazy putting my art out there!

No comments:

Ask The Plumber Guy!

The Plumber Guy

Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Guy! It doesn't even have to be a plumbing question... this guy is great with how to fix just about anything! Go on... you know you want to... ask him a question.
Your question:
Plumber Guy says: