A Farbtastic Widget for Choosing Colors

I don't know about you, but when I am trying to put a template together, or a color scheme for a web page, I never can remember the numbers of the colors. So I find myself running back and forth between Adobe Photoshop and my template page, fiddling around trying to get the numbers of the colors. It can be frustrating and time consuming. And now, I have found the perfect solution! It's the Farbtastic Widget from widgetbox. Is this nifty or what? Just put it in the side bar of your blog, and there it is - always available and easy to use.

No comments:

Ask The Plumber Guy!

The Plumber Guy

Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Guy! It doesn't even have to be a plumbing question... this guy is great with how to fix just about anything! Go on... you know you want to... ask him a question.
Your question:
Plumber Guy says: