Way Cool Quotes

Way Cool Quotes has been an idea in my head for a really long time. Several years ago, I started making greeting cards using my artwork. I call them Way Cool Art Cards, and if you are interested, you can go take a look at them at Green Dolphin Studio.

As I made the cards, I began collecting quotes to put in them, and haunting quote sites. It occured to me that a quote site might be a good way to promote the cards, and I filed that idea away, and never did anything about it. In the mean time, my collection of quotes was growing, and growing, and growing.

Then one day last month, I was looking for a specific quote to put on one of my blogs and I had a heck of a time finding it because I was having to sift through file after file, looking for it. "Self," I said, "if I had a quote site, I would be able to find this quote really easily. All I would have to do is put in a key word, and voila... there it would be."

Two minutes later, I was on blogger getting Way Cool Quotes off the ground. This is my favorite blog. It's useful, it's pretty, it's inspirational, and it's easy.

No comments:

Ask The Plumber Guy!

The Plumber Guy

Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Guy! It doesn't even have to be a plumbing question... this guy is great with how to fix just about anything! Go on... you know you want to... ask him a question.
Your question:
Plumber Guy says: